FOX News Channel’s (FNC) Shepard Smith will anchor FOX Broadcasting Company’s live election night coverage beginning at 7:00PM/ET on Tuesday, November 6 th. Commentary and analysis will be provided by FOX News contributor Ed Rollins, Democratic Strategist Mary Anne Marsh, and A.B. Stoddard, associate editor of The Hill.
Also contributing to FOX Broadcasting’s election coverage will be FNC’s Martha MacCallum, who will report on the exit poll data, and Bill Hemmer, who will break down the results on the electronic “Bill-board.” In addition, chief political correspondent Carl Cameron will report live from the Romney campaign headquarters in Boston, Mass., while chief White House correspondent Ed Henry will be live from President Obama’s campaign headquarters in Chicago, Ill.
The special programming will include extensive reports from FNC correspondents throughout the battleground states, including: Alicia Acuna (Colorado), Shannon Bream (Iowa), Steve Brown (Ohio), Mike Emanuel (Virginia), Steve Harrigan (Florida), Molly Line (New Hampshire), Doug McKelway (Wisconsin), and Dan Springer (Nevada). Also, correspondent Eric Shawn will report on voter fraud issues throughout the evening.
Owned by News Corp, FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network, FOX News Radio and FOXNews.com. It also produces “FOX News Sunday” on FOX Broadcasting Company and FOX News Edge. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for more than ten years and according to Public Policy Polling, is the most trusted television news source in the country. FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV