Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE MKT: LCI), today announced that the company will release its fiscal 2013 first quarter financial results on Thursday, November 8, 2012 after the market closes. Lannett management will host a conference call that same afternoon at 4:30 p.m. Eastern (1:30 p.m. Pacific) to review the company’s financial results and answer questions.
The conference call will be available to interested parties by dialing 866-813-5647 from the U.S. or Canada, or 847-619-6249 from international locations, passcode 33664467. The call will also be available through a live, listen-only audio Web broadcast via the Internet at www.lannett.com. Listeners are encouraged to visit the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A playback of the call will be archived and accessible on the same Web site for three months.
About Lannett Company, Inc.
Lannett Company, founded in 1942 and celebrating its 70
Anniversary, develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes
generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of indications. For
more information, visit Lannett Company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV