MoneyGram International, Inc. (NYSE: MGI) announced today that it has rescheduled its third quarter fiscal year 2012 earnings release to Friday, November 9, 2012. Pamela H. Patsley, chairman and chief executive officer, and Alex Holmes, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will host a conference call at 9 a.m. EST to discuss the quarterly financial results. A news release detailing the results will be available prior to the call on MoneyGram's website at www.moneygram.com. MoneyGram had previously announced that it would provide results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2012 on Monday, November 5, 2012.
The webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of www.moneygram.com. To listen to the conference call via telephone, dial 1-888-339-3504 (U.S.) or +1-719-325-4937 (International). The PIN number is 6246555.
A replay of the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of www.moneygram.com. A replay of the call will be available beginning at noon EST on November 9, 2012 through November 16, 2012. To listen to the replay via telephone, dial 1-877-870-5176 (U.S.) or +1-858-384-5517 (International). The replay PIN number will be 6246555.
About MoneyGramMoneyGram, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers bill payment services in the United States and Canada and money transfer services worldwide through a global network of more than 284,000 agent locations – including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions – in 196 countries and territories. To learn more about money transfer or bill payment at an agent location or online, please visit moneygram.com or connect with us on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV