- An insurer-supplied device that plugs into your car's onboard diagnostics (OBDII) port and typically reports your car's mileage, speed, braking events and hours of operation.
- A car manufacturer-designed telematics system, such as OnStar or Sync, that typically reports only mileage.
Drive Less, Save More
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.