Molex Incorporated (NASDAQ: MOLX) (NASDAQ: MOLXA), a global electronic components company, will be presenting at the following investor conferences.
- UBS Global Technology Conference being held in New York on November 14, 2012 at 11:30 am ET
- NASDAQ OMX 29 th Investor Program being held in London on December 4, 2012
A live webcast of these presentations will be available on the Molex website at www.molex.com on the Investors page. A replay of the presentation will be available for a limited time.
Investors are encouraged to join our e-mail Investor Distribution list through the investor page of our website to receive financial press releases, presentation materials and other information directly from the Company. To join the distribution list, contact us through the Investor page of our website ( www.molex.com) (select Investor Services, then Inquiries) or e-mail email@example.com.
Molex Incorporated is a 74-year-old global manufacturer of electronic, electrical and fiber optic interconnection systems. Based in Lisle, Illinois, USA, the Company operates 41 manufacturing locations in 16 countries. The Molex website is www.molex.com.Editor’s note: Molex is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market (MOLX and MOLXA) in the United States and on the London Stock Exchange. The Company’s voting common stock (MOLX) is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV