Southern New Jersey-Based A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts Supports "Sandy" Relief Efforts With American Red Cross Donation Program
BERLIN, N.J., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A. C. Moore Arts & Crafts ( www.acmoore.com) is teaming up with the American Red Cross to support Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
From now through Nov. 16, 2012, customers at all 141 A.C. Moore stores can donate directly to the Red Cross at check out. All monies will support Red Cross relief efforts and those affected by disasters like Hurricane Sandy. Visit www.americanredcross.com to donate on-line.
This fundraising program is part of A.C. Moore's "Crafting a Better World" Program which helps local communities. Since its launch in 2010, the program has raised more than $900,000 for not-for-profit organizations that provide services in the communities in which A.C. Moore stores operate.
About A.C. MooreWith 141 stores along the East Coast, A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc. brings families together for fun through creativity. To locate your local A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts, visit http://www.acmoore.com/, www.facebook.com/acmoore, twitter.com/officialacmoore and www.youtube.com/officialacmoore.SOURCE A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV