NORWALK, Conn. , Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Medica US announces that Diagnostic Imaging , a leading online publication for news and commentary of the medical imaging market, covers advancements in MRI technology.
Improvements in MRI hardware and software are impacting image quality, patient satisfaction, and workflow efficiency, experts told Diagnostic Imaging. Determining which investments to make can be overwhelming and radiology departments must carefully consider needs and budget, experts said.
Diagnostic Imaging also reported on several trends, including:
- The shift from 1.5T machines to 3T models, which provide improved field strength and image quality.
- Machine design changes that address patient comfort by improving bore size and noise control.
- Software enhancements to improve image acquisition.
Accompanying the article are two polls from hospital-based imaging directors and managers on the The MarkeTech Group's imagePRO panel. The questions are:
- Does your facility consider 3T MRI the new standard of care?
- To what extent is your facility concerned about potential for helium shortage over the next few years?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV