Statewide Poll Shows Majority Of Ohioans Oppose Copayments For Seniors, Cuts To Funding For Medicare Home Healthcare Services
Bring the Vote Home specifically focuses on Medicare beneficiaries because they must be homebound to be eligible for Medicare's home healthcare benefit, which makes it challenging for seniors to travel to polling locations. Ohio's home healthcare community represents 115,000 Medicare home health beneficiaries and more than 17,000 skilled home health clinicians.
Nearly 3.5 million Americans nationwide currently receive Medicare home healthcare services for illnesses related to acute, chronic or rehabilitative needs. Data show skilled home healthcare is a clinically advanced, cost-effective and patient preferred option for American seniors.
Full poll results available upon request.
Bring the Vote Home is a nationwide citizenship project coordinated by the Council for State Home Care Associations , Partnership for Quality Home Healthcare , and other home health community members to help America's approximately 12 million home healthcare patients, including 3.5 Medicare beneficiaries, and skilled healthcare professionals exercise their right to vote in national and state elections this November. To learn more, visit www.bringthevotehome.org.SOURCE Bring the Vote Home
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV