- 90 percent of Ohio voters favor Medicare-covered clinically skilled home healthcare services to seniors and disabled Ohioans in their homes.
- 77 percent of Ohio voters think that Congress should prevent cuts in Medicare home healthcare by cutting elsewhere.
- 92 percent of Ohio voters believe the federal government should target Medicare fraud and abuse before requiring seniors to pay increased out-of-pocket fees.
- 60 percent of Ohio voters think the federal government does a poor or very poor job preventing fraud and waste in the Medicare program.
Statewide Poll Shows Majority Of Ohioans Oppose Copayments For Seniors, Cuts To Funding For Medicare Home Healthcare Services
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.