PRYOR, Okla., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Orchids Paper Products Company (NYSE MKT: TIS) (the "Company") announced today that it was recently named to the Forbes 2012 list of the "100 Best Small Companies in America." The Company ranks No. 70 in its first appearance on the list. To qualify as a "100 Best Small Companies" candidate, a company must be publicly traded for at least a year, generate annual revenue between $5 million and $1 billion and have a stock price higher than $5 a share. Rankings are based on earnings growth, sales growth and return on equity in the past twelve months and over five years, as well as stock performance versus each company's peer group.
"We are honored to be named by Forbes as one of the best small companies in America. This award, which recognizes our success for both the past year and over the last five-year period, is a testament to our team's continued commitment to providing innovative, high quality products to our customers that provide a great value proposition to the consumer. We are optimistic that Orchids is positioned for continued success in the future," said Robert Snyder, President and Chief Executive Officer.
The complete list is available on the Forbes website at http://www.forbes.com.
About Orchids Paper Products Company
Orchids Paper Products Company is an integrated manufacturer of tissue paper products serving the at home private label consumer market. From its operations in north east Oklahoma, the Company produces a full line of tissue products, including paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins, to serve the value through premium quality market segments. The Company provides these products to retail chains throughout the United States For more information on the Company and its products, visit the Company's website at http://www.orchidspaper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV