Nash Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC), a leading national food distributor, announced today that it will host a teleconference on November 15, 2012, at 9 a.m. CT (10 a.m. ET) during which Alec Covington, Nash Finch President and CEO, will discuss the Company’s third quarter financial results. Investors can access an Internet broadcast of this teleconference at the Nash Finch website, www.nashfinch.com. Internet broadcast participants will be able to listen to the call live, but will be unable to ask questions.
The replay of the Internet broadcast will be available on the Nash Finch website starting at 2 p.m. CT (3 p.m. ET) on November 15, 2012. An audio replay of the teleconference will be available via telephone at 1-888-203-1112 with the passcode of 1740838. The audio replay will be available starting at 1:00 p.m. CT (2:00 p.m. ET) on November 15 th through 1:00 p.m. CT (2:00 p.m. ET) on November 22, 2012. A copy of the Company’s press release announcing its earnings and providing other financial and statistical information to be presented at the teleconference will be available at the “Investor Relations” portion of the Company’s website, under the heading “Press Releases.”
Nash-Finch is a Fortune 500 company and the largest food distributor serving military commissaries and exchanges in the United States. Nash-Finch's core businesses include distributing food to military commissaries and independent grocery retailers located in 36 states, the District of Columbia, Europe, Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Azores, Bahrain and Egypt. The Company also owns and operates a base of retail stores, primarily supermarkets under the Family Fresh Market®, Econofoods®, Family Thrift Center®, No Frills, Bag 'n Save®, AVANZA®, and Sun Mart® trade names. Further information is available on the Company's website, www.nashfinch.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV