The Global Cities Initiative today announced its 2013 schedule of forums, bringing business, civic and government leaders together to explore how their metropolitan areas can better compete in the global economy. In its second year, Global Cities will continue to equip these leaders with information and policy ideas, catalyze action, and build an international network of metropolitan leaders whose regions ultimately trade, invest, and grow together.
|Atlanta||(Mar. 19-20)||Denver||(June 25-26)|
|Houston||(May 14-15)||México City||(Nov. 11-15)|
Global Cities is a five-year project that combines JPMorgan Chase's longstanding commitment to investing in cities with Brookings' deep expertise in metro-focused research. The research and discussion forums aim to give business, civic and government leaders from the 100 largest U.S. metropolitan areas and select international metropolitan areas the data, policy ideas, and global connections they need to help their communities thrive in the global economy.
"Vibrant, global cities don't just appear on their own. It takes strategy, collaboration, data and insight," said Richard M. Daley, chair of the Global Cities Initiative and former mayor of Chicago. "Of course, it also takes leadership. That's what the Global Cities forums are all about. We are getting the right people around the table to explore opportunities and actions to drive local and regional economic growth and help cities better compete in the global economy."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV