Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) announced today that Shell has awarded the company a 5-year enterprise framework agreement for engineering and project management services for Shell’s downstream, and potentially, upstream onshore projects in Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EAME). Under terms of this agreement, Fluor will provide design, project and construction management, home-office and site-based engineering services.
“This new enterprise framework agreement with Shell for the EAME region demonstrates Fluor’s alignment with Shell’s global strategy,” said Peter Oosterveer, president of Fluor’s Energy & Chemicals Group.
The agreement includes an option to be extended for another five years and opportunities to include Shell’s upstream projects and other geographic regions.
Fluor is currently working on Shell projects in Malaysia, the Philippines and Canada. Fluor also provides operations and maintenance services at Shell sites in Australia, Qatar, Russia and the Netherlands.About Fluor Corporation Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) designs, builds and maintains many of the world's most challenging and complex projects. Founded in 1912, the company was started by John Simon Fluor Sr. with a modest investment of $100. Since those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest engineering & construction companies in the world. Fluor is celebrating its 100 th anniversary during 2012. Today, through its global network of offices on six continents, the company provides comprehensive capabilities and world-class expertise in engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations, and maintenance and project management. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Fluor is a FORTUNE 200 company and had revenue of $23.4 billion in 2011. For more information, visit www.fluor100.com and www.fluor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV