Camelot Scores 'TEACHER' And 'IT'S ME' For AFM
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. ( www.camelotent.com) is a US publicly traded company (OTC: CMGR) with four divisions: Camelot Film Group, Camelot Distribution and DarKnight Pictures, Camelot Studio Group and Camelot Production Services Group. Camelot is building a different kind of motion picture studio infrastructure by redefining the development, financing, production, and distribution process. Camelot is a member of the Independent Film & Television Alliance (IFTA).
NOTES ABOUT FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Except for any historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including those described in the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission reports and filings.
Certain statements contained in this release that are not historical facts constitute forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and are intended to be covered by the safe harbors created by that Act. Reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements because they involve unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied. Forward-looking statements may be identified by words such as estimates, anticipates, projects, plans, expects, intends, believes, should and similar expressions and by the context in which they are used. Such statements are based upon current expectations of the Company and speak only as of the date made.Contact: Jonathon Russo Camelot Entertainment Stockholders@camelotfilms.com (772) 919-8747 Media Contact: Jessica Kelly Camelot Distribution Jessica@camelotfilms.com (818) 308-8858 SOURCE Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV