Camelot Scores 'TEACHER' And 'IT'S ME' For AFM
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. (OTC: CMGR) ("Camelot") announced today that Camelot Distribution Group ("CDG") has acquired worldwide all-media rights for the comedy TEACHER OF THE YEAR, which will premiere at the American Film Market in Santa Monica, CA. Produced by Lower Merion Films, the film follows Mitch Carter ( Matt Letscher) after he wins the Teacher of the Year award and interviews the high school students and eccentric faculty.
The cast also includes Sunny Mabrey ( Snakes on a Plane), Keegan Michael Key ("Key & Peele", "Mad TV"), Larry Joe Campbell ( Hall Pass), Tamlyn Tomita ( The Eye), and the Sklar Brothers ( Wild Hogs).
'TEACHER' is produced by Lainie Jordan and written and directed by Jason Strouse ("Caroline in the City").
"Filmed along the lines of 'The Office', this film really captures the high school experience in such a comical manner. The film keeps you laughing throughout," comments CDG President Jess Kelly.CDG also picked up IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME for the English speaking world. This romantic comedy is about Dave ( Ross McCall) and Carrie's ( Joelle Carter) relationship. Their break-up triggers conflicting voices inside their heads causing them to take a second look at friendship and love. Additional cast includes Vivica A. Fox (Kill Bill, Independence Day), Beth Littleford ( Crazy, Stupid, Love, Drillbit Taylor), Erick Avari ( Planet of the Apes), and Maggie Wheeler ("Friends"). 'IT'S ME' is written and directed by Nathan Ives and produced by Marie Rose and producers Mark Heidelberger and Kerith Lemon. CDG will be at AFM October 31 – November 7, 2012 with President Jessica Kelly and Director of Sales Michael Lavey in attendance. ABOUT CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV