New Facebook Presidential Debate Data Shows 'Winning' Means Going Beyond Engagement
To learn more about how the candidates stack up in the Facebook race to the White House, visit http://www.socialbakers.com/elections.
Socialbakers.com is social media analytics company and since its launch in March 2010 has become the most widely visited site for Facebook statistics and brand metrics. The company is now the most cited source for global social marketing data with more than 15 million Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube profiles and places indexed.
Socialbakers specializes in statistics for Facebook globally, Facebook pages, Facebook applications, developers on the Facebook platform, as well as Facebook advertising prices, as well as for LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Twitter users. Additionally, Socialbakers provides advanced monitoring technologies, including Socialbakers Page Analytics, which is now used by many leading brands to measure their Facebook presence. With its easy-to-use analytics, audits and benchmarks, Socialbakers is the only solution that allows brands to measure, compare and contrast the success of their social media engagement and that of the competition. For more information, visit www.socialbakers.com .SOURCE Socialbakers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV