- Ford's quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share to be paid in the fourth quarter on its common stock triggers conversion and exercise price adjustments
- Conversion and exercise price adjustments are being made pursuant to the terms of convertible debt securities and warrants
- Adjustments offset dilutive impact of common stock dividends on holders of convertible debt securities and warrants
Ford To Adjust Conversion Prices On Convertible Debt Securities And Exercise Price And Number Of Underlying Shares Of Warrants
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.