Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBST) today announced that company management will discuss Cubist’s business activities and financial outlook at investor conferences during November 2012.
- On Wednesday, November 14, Robert Perez, President and COO, will present at 2:20 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time, at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference being held at The Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London. ( Live audio with slides webcast)
- On Monday, November 19, Steven Gilman, EVP and Chief Scientific Officer will host one-on-one meetings at the Mayflower Management Access Day being held at Leerink Swann’s headquarters in Boston. Mr. Gilman will be joined by Eileen C. McIntyre, Senior Director, Investor Relations. These meetings will not be webcast.
- On Thursday, November 29, Greg Stea, SVP Commercial Operations; and Michael Tomsicek, SVP and Deputy CFO will host one-on-one meetings at the 2012 RBC Capital Markets’ Healthcare Investor Day at the JW Marriott, Denver, Cherry Creek. Mr. Stea and Mr. Tomsicek will be joined by Eileen C. McIntyre, Senior Director, Investor Relations. These meetings will not be webcast.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts