Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBST) today announced that company management will discuss Cubist’s business activities and financial outlook at investor conferences during November 2012.
- On Wednesday, November 14, Robert Perez, President and COO, will present at 2:20 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time, at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference being held at The Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London. ( Live audio with slides webcast)
- On Monday, November 19, Steven Gilman, EVP and Chief Scientific Officer will host one-on-one meetings at the Mayflower Management Access Day being held at Leerink Swann’s headquarters in Boston. Mr. Gilman will be joined by Eileen C. McIntyre, Senior Director, Investor Relations. These meetings will not be webcast.
- On Thursday, November 29, Greg Stea, SVP Commercial Operations; and Michael Tomsicek, SVP and Deputy CFO will host one-on-one meetings at the 2012 RBC Capital Markets’ Healthcare Investor Day at the JW Marriott, Denver, Cherry Creek. Mr. Stea and Mr. Tomsicek will be joined by Eileen C. McIntyre, Senior Director, Investor Relations. These meetings will not be webcast.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV