To help guests give the perfect gift this holiday season, Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) has one-of-a-kind gift cards and new ways this year for guests to easily buy and send them. Recent research shows that 49 percent of consumers said they will purchase holiday gift cards and Target is prepared with designs for everyone on the list. Target’s holiday gift cards – some of which are gifts themselves – are available on Target.com on Oct. 29 and in stores on Nov. 4. The expanded assortment includes WOW! gift cards, traditional gift cards with holiday and multicultural designs, and digital options.
“For more than 10 years, Target’s design team has created unique holiday gift cards that guests are excited to give and receive,” said Terry Scully, President, Finance & Retail Services. “From concept to creation, Target looks for ways to design gift cards that are fun, innovative and unexpected.”
WOW! Holiday Gift Cards
Target’s WOW! holiday gift cards have extra features, such as lights, sound and motion. These gift cards are offered in four innovative designs that use Target’s patented technology, including:
- Draw ‘n Go - Includes a marker and special Bullseye dog car. Guests can draw on a piece of paper with the marker and the car will follow what was drawn.
- Joy Snowman - Plays the tune “Joy to the World.”
- Christmas Sweater Bear - Features a bear wearing a light up Christmas sweater.
- Antler Scrambler Maze - A reindeer-shaped gift card that comes with a magnet stylus to help users navigate the antler maze.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts