The Graystone Company (OTC Bulletin Board: GYST) announced today that it is creating a shareholder precious metal purchase program. Under the program, qualified shareholders may purchase precious metals from the Company at near spot prices. To qualify a person must be a shareholder of record at the time of purchase and own at least 50,000 shares of the Company's common stock.
Shareholders interested can send us a message on Facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org with the item they would like to order and the quantity to be ordered. We will send you an invoice via PayPal for payment.
At least once a month the Company will publicly announce a product to be sold to the shareholders. The product will be limited in number and will be shipped on a first come first serve basis.
The Company's initial product under the program is as follows:
|10 Gram Gold Bar||$||590.00||5|
|5 Gram Gold Bar||$||310.00||5|
|1 Ounce Silver Bar/Round||$||37.00||20|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV