The Guarantee Company of North America (The Guarantee), a leader in specialty insurance within the North American marketplace, and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of flexible core system software to Property/Casualty (P/C) insurers, together announced today that The Guarantee has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter® as its new claims management system.
The Guarantee is committed to meeting policyholder and broker expectations and has selected ClaimCenter as part of a broad initiative to enhance the services offered to its clients and independent broker partners and to increase the speed and efficiency with which claims are processed.
“We are confident that implementing Guidewire ClaimCenter will improve claims processing efficiency, reduce the potential for errors, and provide improved analytics. Equipped with this new tool, The Guarantee will truly be operating on the cutting edge of claims management technology, vastly increasing our claims processing and customer service capabilities,” explains Frank Faieta, National Vice President of Claims at The Guarantee. “In addition, through our significant investment in modern and sophisticated claims management technology, we hope to reinforce to the marketplace and to our staff an image of our organization that is agile, dynamic, capable, and professional.”
“Guidewire’s technology complements our current applications and gives us the flexibility to integrate with other programs. We experienced ClaimCenter’s easy-to-use, intuitive interface first-hand during the selection process, and this feature was an important factor in our decision to choose the system,” said Kris Betkowski, Vice President, Information Technology at The Guarantee.Guidewire ClaimCenter will enable The Guarantee to:
- Reduce claim cycle times to ensure faster, more efficient customer service, and help to minimize the impact of claims on our clients;
- Improve data analytics and reporting capabilities; and
- Easily and quickly make system adjustments to meet the changing business and technical requirements of the industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV