Gibraltar Industries (NASDAQ: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and distributor of products for building and industrial markets, announced today that it will be presenting at the Robert W. Baird & Co. Industrial Conference in Chicago on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 12:15 p.m. ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at the Investor Info section of the Gibraltar Industries website at www.gibraltar1.com. A webcast replay will be available on the website following the live presentation.
Gibraltar Industries is a leading manufacturer and distributor of
building products, focused on residential and nonresidential repair and
remodeling, as well as construction of industrial facilities and public
infrastructure. The Company generates more than 80% of its sales from
products that hold the #1 or #2 positions in their markets, and serves
customers across the U.S. and throughout the world. Gibraltar’s strategy
is to grow organically by expanding its product portfolio and
penetration of existing customer accounts, while broadening its market
and geographic coverage through the acquisition of companies with
leadership positions in adjacent product categories. Comprehensive
information about Gibraltar can be found on its website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV