BEIJING, Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (NYSE: XIN), a residential real estate developer with a focus on high growth, strategic Tier II & III cities in China, today announced that the Company will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch China Conference 2012, to be held November 7-9, 2012 at the JW Marriott in Beijing, China.
Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors during this two day event. Any institutional investors interested in meeting with the Company should contact their Bank of America institutional sales representative.
About Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan") (NYSE: XIN) is a developer of large scale, high quality residential real estate projects aimed at providing middle-income consumers with a comfortable and convenient community lifestyle. Xinyuan focuses on China's Tier I and II cities, characterized as larger, more developed urban areas with above average GDP and population growth rates. Xinyuan has expanded its network to cover a total population of over 64.7 million people in eight strategically selected Tier II cities, comprising Beijing, Hefei, Jinan, Kunshan, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Xuzhou and Chengdu. Xinyuan's U.S. development arm, XIN Development Group International, Inc. ("XIN") is a pioneer amongst Chinese real estate residential developers, entering the US market with three projects in 2012. Xinyuan is the first real estate developer from China to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit http://www.xyre.com.In China:Mr. Tom GurneeChief Financial OfficerTel: +86 (10) 8588-9390Email: email@example.com
Ms. Helen ZhangFinancial ControllerTel: +86 (10) 8588-9255Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ICR, LLCIn U.S.: +1-646-308-1472In China: +86 (10) 6583 7511Email: William.email@example.com SOURCE Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV