CLEVELAND, Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE: HY) announced today that its management will participate in Baird's 2012 Industrial Conference taking place at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago on Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
The presentation at the Baird conference is scheduled to start at 8:45 a.m. ET and will be webcast with viewer controlled slides. To access the webcast, please visit www.hyster-yale.com at least 15 minutes prior to the event.
About Hyster-Yale Materials Handling
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary, NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc., designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names. For more information about Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. or NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc., visit the Company's website at www.hyster-yale.com.SOURCE Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV