NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Janssen and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will provide a pre-recorded webcast for investors and other interested parties on Saturday, November 10, at approximately 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, to coincide with the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Annual Meeting being held in Washington, D.C.
The presentation will highlight new, pivotal Phase 3 study findings, including;
- Intravenous Golimumab Inhibits Radiographic Progression and Maintains Clinical Efficacy and Safety in Patients with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Despite Methotrexate Therapy: 1-Year Results of a Phase 3 Trial
- Ustekinumab in Active Psoriatic Arthritis Including Patients Previously Treated with Anti-TNF Agents: Results of a Phase 3, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study; Continued Improvement of Signs and Symptoms in Ustekinumab-treated Patients with Active Psoriatic Arthritis: Week 52 Results of a Phase 3, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study
The pre-recorded webcast with management from the Company's Janssen pharmaceutical subsidiaries, will provide an update on the Immunology rheumatology pipeline and commercial franchise.
The webcast/podcast can be accessed by visiting the Johnson & Johnson website at www.investor.jnj.com and clicking on "Webcasts/Presentations."SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts