Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), the leading provider of software for real-time operational intelligence, will report results for its fiscal third quarter ended October 31, 2012 on Thursday, November 29, 2012. The results will be included in a press release with accompanying financial information that will be released after market close and posted on the Splunk Investor Relations website.
Splunk’s executive management team will host a conference call beginning at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) to discuss financial results and business highlights. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available through Splunk’s Investor Relations website at http://investors.splunk.com.
Shortly after the conclusion of the conference call, a replay of the audio webcast will be available on Splunk’s Investor Relations website for approximately 30 days.
About Splunk Inc.Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) provides the engine for machine data™. Splunk® software collects, indexes and harnesses the machine-generated big data coming from the websites, applications, servers, networks and mobile devices that power business. Splunk software enables organizations to monitor, search, analyze, visualize and act on massive streams of real-time and historical machine data. More than 4,400 enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers in over 80 countries use Splunk Enterprise to gain Operational Intelligence that deepens business and customer understanding, improves service and uptime, reduces cost and mitigates cyber-security risk. Splunk Storm, our cloud-based subscription service, is used by organizations developing applications in the cloud. To learn more, please visit www.splunk.com/company. Splunk and the engine for machine data are registered trademarks or trademarks of Splunk Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. © 2012 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV