BEIJING, Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN), the leading real name social networking internet platform in China, today announced that it will report its third quarter 2012 unaudited financial results on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, after the close of the U.S. markets.
The earnings conference call with simultaneous webcast will take place at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, Nov.13, 2012 ( Beijing/Hong Kong Time: 9:00 a.m., Wednesday, Nov.14, 2012). Renren's management will be on the call to discuss the quarterly results and answer questions.
To participate in the conference call, please RSVP by email at email@example.com.
Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing the numbers below and entering passcode Renren, 10-15 minutes prior to the initiation of the call.Dial-in Information: US: +1 718-354-1231 Hong Kong: +852-2475-0994 China: +86 800-819-0121 International: + 65-6723-9381 Passcode: Renren A replay of the call will be available for one week and dial-in information is as follows: International: + 61 2-8199-0299Passcode: 64321273 This call will be webcast live and the replay will be available on Renren's corporate web site at http://ir.renren-inc.com for 12 months. About Renren Inc.
Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN) operates the leading real name social networking internet platform in China. It enables users to connect and communicate with each other, share information and user generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals and enjoy a wide range of other features and services. Renren's platform includes the main social networking website Renren.com, the online games center game.Renren.com, the social commerce website Nuomi.com, and the video-sharing website 56.com. Renren had approximately 162 million activated users as of June 30, 2012. Contact Information:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV