NEW YORK -- Humana (HUM), the health insurer, is expected by analysts Monday to post third-quarter earnings of $2.05 a share on revenue of $9.86 billion.
IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) is seen posting third-quarter earnings of $1.72 a share, according to analysts.
Rockwell Automation (ROK) is expected by analysts to report fiscal fourth-quarter earnings of $1.32 a share. 5 Breakout Candidates to Trade
Time Warner Cable (TWC) is expected to post third-quarter earnings of $1.43 a share on revenue of $5.39 billion.
Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) on Friday said third-quarter profit jumped 72% to $3.92 billion, or $1.58 per Class B share. The Public Cloud War Begins
European banking giant HSBC (HBC) said Monday third-quarter profit fell 52% and it set aside another $1.15 billion to cover potential U.S. fines for failing to stop money-laundering in its Mexican unit and compensate its U.K. customers for mis-selling payment protection insurance.
Earnings at Japanese automaker Toyota (TM) tripled, and the company said Monday it raised its full-year earnings forecast.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV