- T he Monster Employment Index Europe reports a third consecutive month of annual decline, recording a three percent decline in October, the sharpest rate of reduction seen since April 2010
- Germany continues to report decelerating trends but still records two percent annual growth followed by Belgium and the United Kingdom (both up one percent)
- Environment, architecture and urbanism sees its sixth month of consecutive growth and outpaces all industries while Transport, post and logistics reports the greatest decline
- Online recruitment across Education, training, library (up ten percent) remains strong in October, prolonging an eight month growth trend and ranking second among the industries
- Elementary occupations (down 15 percent) reports continued reductions in annual online recruitment and places bottom of all occupations measured by the Index
Europe October MEI YOY Growth (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.