Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Partners With BLACK ENTERPRISE For Symposium On America's Education Crisis At The Peabody Memphis Hotel, Wednesday, November 7
There will be a reception immediately following the symposium, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., to allow education leaders, business owners, corporate executives, philanthropists and other stakeholders to freely network around ways to support existing reform initiatives and to implement new solutions.
To secure an invitation to the symposium, call BLACK ENTERPRISE Events at 800-209-7229 or RSVP online at http://www.blackenterprise.com/todaysbusinesscrisiseducatingtomorrowsworkforce by Monday, November 5, 2012. Seating is limited and invitations are non-transferable.
NOTE TO MEDIA: This invitation-only forum is not open for admission without an RSVP. Interested press should contact Alfred Edmond Jr. at 212-886-9598/347-865-5895 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BLACK ENTERPRISE is the premier business, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans. Since 1970, BE has provided essential business information and advice to professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and decision makers. Every month, BLACK ENTERPRISE magazine provides 4.1 million readers with information on entrepreneurship, careers, and financial management. A multimedia company, BE also produces television programming, business and lifestyle events, Web content, and digital media. BLACK ENTERPRISE is the definitive source of information for and about African American business markets and leaders, and the authority on black business news and trends.SOURCE BLACK ENTERPRISE
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV