Traffic Conditions Improve As Drivers Leave Manhattan For The Thursday Evening Commute: Manhattan Traffic Analysis
- The Holland Tunnel, Queens Mid-Town Tunnel, Brooklyn Battery Tunnel and the Battery Street underpass are all closed
- Traffic also isn't allowed to get on the FDR from 128 th Street.
- 8 th Avenue is closed northbound between West 14 th and 15 th Street because of collapsed scaffolding.
- The Long Island Expressway is open. However, drivers headed to Long Island will encounter road closures throughout the area in places due to flooding and debris in the roadway debris, particularly on the northern coast near Port Washington and Huntington.
INRIX® is a leading traffic intelligence platform delivering smart data and advanced analytics to solve transportation issues worldwide. INRIX crowd sources data daily from approximately 100 million vehicles and devices to deliver traffic and driving-related insight, as well as sophisticated analytical tools and services, across six industries in 35 countries.
With more than 200 customers and partners including Audi, ADAC, ANWB, BMW, the BBC, Ford Motor Company, the I-95 Coalition, MapQuest, Microsoft, NAVIGON, Nissan, O2, Tele Atlas, Telmap, Toyota and Vodafone, INRIX's real-time traffic information and traffic forecasts help drivers save time every day.SOURCE INRIX
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV