Southcross Energy Partners, L.P., a Delaware limited partnership (the “Partnership”), announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 9,000,000 common units at $20.00 per unit. The common units are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on November 2, 2012 under the ticker symbol “SXE.” The underwriters have the option to purchase up to an additional 1,350,000 common units from the Partnership at the same price. The offering is expected to close on or about November 7, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Upon conclusion of the offering, the public will own an approximate 36% limited partner interest in the Partnership, or an approximate 42% limited partner interest if the underwriters exercise, in full, their option to purchase additional common units. Southcross Energy LLC will hold, directly or indirectly, a 2% general partner interest and an approximate 62% limited partner interest in the Partnership, or an approximate 56% limited partner interest if the underwriters exercise, in full, their option to purchase additional common units.
Citigroup, Wells Fargo Securities, Barclays and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets, Raymond James, Baird, Stifel Nicolaus Weisel and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as co-managers for the offering.
This offering of common units will be made only by means of a prospectus. When available, a written prospectus, which meets the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, may be obtained from the offices of:
|Citigroup||Wells Fargo Securities|
|c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions||Attention: Equity Syndicate Dept|
|1155 Long Island Avenue||375 Park Avenue|
|Edgewood, NY 11717||New York, NY 10152|
|c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions||c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions|
|1155 Long Island Avenue||1155 Long Island Avenue|
|Edgewood, NY 11717||Edgewood, NY 11717|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV