Barrett Johnston, LLC Announces Investigation Of OPNET Technologies, Inc.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Barrett Johnston, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of OPNET Technologies, Inc. ("OPNET" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: OPNT) relating to the proposed acquisition by Riverbed Technology ("Riverbed").
Under the terms of the transaction, OPNET shareholders will receive only $36.55 in cash and a fixed 0.2774 shares of Riverbed common stock for each share of OPNET common stock they own. The transaction values OPNET at approximately $42.82 per share. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of OPNET for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Riverbed. The investigation seeks to determine if the price being paid is fair and if conflicts of interests played a role in the transaction as OPNET's CEO and CTO will remain with the combined company.
If you own shares of OPNET, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Timothy L. Miles, Esquire, of Barrett Johnston, LLC, 217 Second Avenue, North, Nashville, TN 37201 by telephone at (615) 244-2202, Toll Free at (866) 263-0668, or by email to email@example.com, or visit our website at http://www.barrettjohnston.com.
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.Contact: Timothy L. Miles, Esq. Barrett Johnston, LLC217 Second Avenue North Nashville, TN 37201Telephone: 615-244-2202Facsimile: 615-252-3798Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Barrett Johnston, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV