PITTSBURGH, Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) today announced that it has successfully remarketed $500,100,000 aggregate principal amount of its Remarketable 8.729% Junior Subordinated Notes due 2043 (the "Notes"), as required by the Fourth Supplemental Indenture between PNC (successor to National City Corporation) ("PNC") and The Bank of New York Mellon, successor to The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. (formerly known as the Bank of New York Trust Company, N.A. ), as Trustee (the Bank of New York Mellon"), dated as of Jan. 30, 2008, to the Junior Subordinated Indenture between PNC and The Bank of New York Mellon, dated as of Nov. 3, 2006. As a result of the remarketing, the interest rate on the Notes was reset to a rate of 2.866% per annum, commencing on Nov. 9, 2012 and the maturity of the Notes was adjusted to Nov. 9, 2019.
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is one of the nation's largest diversified financial services organizations providing retail and business banking; residential mortgage banking; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management.
MEDIA : Fred Solomon(412) 762-4550 firstname.lastname@example.org
INVESTORS: William H. Callihan(412) 762-8257 email@example.comSOURCE PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV