On Nov. 1, 2012, following Abiomed’s disclosure of the DOJ investigation, the company’s stock price fell by more than 30 percent, closing at $6.21.
Investors who purchased Abiomed stock prior to the company’s disclosure are encouraged to contact Hagens Berman to discuss legal representation. Investors can contact Mr. Kathrein by calling 510-725-3030 or by emailing ABMD@Hbsslaw.com.
More information about this investigation is available at http://hb-securities.com/investigations/Abiomed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV