- During third quarter 2012, the Company continued to achieve its targeted installation goals and is on track to more than double the number of FTTC installations from approximately 150 at the end of 2011 to approximately 300 at the end of 2012.
- In third quarter 2012, the Company continued to achieve its goal of ensuring that 75% of total capital expenditures are for success-based strategic data projects in its Enterprise and Carrier Data customer segments as compared to less than 50% in 2011.
- Revenue for all three categories of the Company’s strategic data products grew sequentially during the third quarter 2012, with an overall aggregate growth rate of approximately 5%. These product lines include: Enterprise Data, Carrier Data and IP Services.
- On November 1, 2012, the Board of Directors of Lumos Networks Corporation declared a dividend on its common stock in the amount of $0.14 per share to be paid on January 11, 2013 to stockholders of record on December 14, 2012.
Lumos Networks Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.