LISLE, Ill., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) announced today that it was notified on November 1, 2012, of the underwriters' election to purchase 763,534 option shares pursuant to Section 2(a) of the Underwriting Agreement in connection with the previously announced public offering of 10,666,666 shares of Navistar common stock at $18.75 per share.
Upon settlement of the option shares on November 5, 2012, the aggregate number of shares of Navistar common stock outstanding will be 80,020,981.
About NavistarNavistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International ® brand commercial and military trucks, MaxxForce ® brand diesel engines, IC Bus ™ brand school and commercial buses and Navistar RV brands of recreational vehicles. It also is a private-label designer and manufacturer of diesel engines for the pickup truck, van and SUV markets. The company also provides truck and diesel engine service parts. Another affiliate offers financing services.SOURCE Navistar International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV