ANTHONY CLARK ANNOUNCES NEW BROKER FOR NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
ANTHONY CLARK INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE BROKERS LTD. (TSX Venture Exchange: ACL; OTCQX: ACKBF) (“Anthony Clark”) announces that it has a new broker for its normal course issuer bid filed with the exchange on May 14, 2012 (the “Issuer Bid”). Previously, Union Securities Ltd. was listed as Anthony Clark’s broker for the Issuer Bid. Effective October 15, 2012 PI Financial Corp. acquired the customer accounts of Union Securities Ltd. As such, effective October 15, 2012, PI Financial Corp. will be Anthony Clark’s broker for its Issuer Bid.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
On behalf of
ANTHONY CLARK INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE BROKERS LTD.“Tony Consalvo” Tony Consalvo, C.E.O.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV