ANN ARBOR, Mich., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Douglas W. Stotlar, president and chief executive officer of Con-way Inc. (NYSE: CNW), will make a presentation on Wednesday, November 7 at the Robert W. Baird & Co. Industrials Conference in Chicago. The presentation will begin at approximately 8:40 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Parties may listen to Mr. Stotlar's presentation via a live Internet webcast. The audio webcast will be available at www.con-way.com in the investors section. Please go to Con-way's web site at least fifteen minutes early to register and install any necessary software. Following the live webcast, an Internet replay of the presentation will also be available at the Con-way site.
About Con-way Inc. -- Con-way Inc. (NYSE: CNW) is a $5.3 billion freight transportation and logistics services company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Mich. Con-way delivers industry-leading services through its primary operating companies of Con-way Freight, Con-way Truckload and Menlo Worldwide Logistics. These operating units provide high-performance, day-definite less-than-truckload (LTL), full truckload and multimodal freight transportation, as well as logistics, warehousing and supply chain management services. Con-way also operates Road Systems Inc., a trailer refurbishing and manufacturing company which supplies trailing equipment to the company's trucking fleets. Con-way Inc. and its subsidiaries operate from more than 500 locations across North America and in 20 countries. For more information about Con-way, visit www.con-way.com.SOURCE Con-way Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV