The Company recently announced a partnership with eBay to provide ecommerce solutions for cross-border package delivery which is beginning roll out in the fourth quarter.
EBIT margin comparisons versus the prior year were impacted by the $18 million insurance reimbursement received in the third quarter last year. Impacting EBIT margin this quarter was the Company’s continued investment in software applications and the distribution network to facilitate the expansion of its ecommerce solutions.
|3Q 2012||Y-O-Y Change||Change ex Currency|
|Revenue||$ 40 million||(4%)||(4%)|
|EBIT||$ 9 million||7%|
Marketing Services EBIT benefited from reduced print production costs and ongoing productivity initiatives.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Michael Monahan, commented, “As the mix of business for the Company continues to shift to more enterprise-related revenues and we focus on incremental growth opportunities, we anticipate that these new revenue streams will have lower margins than our traditional Mailing business. Therefore, we intend to further streamline the business and reduce its cost structure to address margin mix, as the Company moves towards these initiatives. These actions, which are anticipated to result in annualized savings of $45 million to $55 million, combined with our ongoing efforts, will enhance shareholder value and improve the growth profile of the business.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV