The company continues to make progress with its Volly™ service and has now signed 60 large third-party mail service providers who will offer the Volly secure digital mail service to 6,500 companies and consumer brands. As it continues to work with billers and develop its software, the company has decided to add to and enhance its technology to provide additional capabilities that will improve the onboarding process for billers. This will result in improving the scalability of the service and facilitating biller density. Therefore, the company has determined that Volly’s long-term value will be enhanced by deferring its availability to consumers until 2013.
EBIT improved when compared to the prior year due to the growth of revenue and cost reduction initiatives in the U.S. and Europe, offset by continued investment in Volly. Excluding the investment in Volly, EBIT margin would have been approximately 540 basis points higher this quarter.
|3Q 2012||Y-O-Y Change||Change ex Currency|
|Revenue||$ 89 million||(19%)||(18%)|
|EBIT||$ 1 million||(94%)|
Given the overall slowdown in the global market, Software has experienced a reduction in the number of large license deals compared with the prior year. Additionally, revenue was impacted by the continued austerity measures in the public sector globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV