The company continues to make progress with its Volly™ service and has now signed 60 large third-party mail service providers who will offer the Volly secure digital mail service to 6,500 companies and consumer brands. As it continues to work with billers and develop its software, the company has decided to add to and enhance its technology to provide additional capabilities that will improve the onboarding process for billers. This will result in improving the scalability of the service and facilitating biller density. Therefore, the company has determined that Volly’s long-term value will be enhanced by deferring its availability to consumers until 2013.
EBIT improved when compared to the prior year due to the growth of revenue and cost reduction initiatives in the U.S. and Europe, offset by continued investment in Volly. Excluding the investment in Volly, EBIT margin would have been approximately 540 basis points higher this quarter.
|3Q 2012||Y-O-Y Change||Change ex Currency|
|Revenue||$ 89 million||(19%)||(18%)|
|EBIT||$ 1 million||(94%)|
Given the overall slowdown in the global market, Software has experienced a reduction in the number of large license deals compared with the prior year. Additionally, revenue was impacted by the continued austerity measures in the public sector globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV