- Revenues of $1.2 billion; Adjusted EPS of $0.47; GAAP EPS of $0.38
- Reaffirms full year 2012 guidance for the following:
- Revenue in the range of flat to -4%, excluding the impact of currency;
- Adjusted EPS guidance in the range of $1.95 to $2.15;
- Free cash flow in the range of $750 - $850 million.
- Updates GAAP EPS guidance to a range of $1.78 to $2.08, which includes new impairment and restructuring charges.
- Significant progress on expanding our participation in higher growth cross-border ecommerce parcel opportunities, including, a broader strategic relationship with eBay to provide ecommerce shipping solutions beginning in the 4 th quarter.
- Decision to exit the International Mail Services business focused on delivering mail and catalogues internationally, in line with the focus on higher growth cross-border ecommerce parcel opportunities.
- Year-over-year growth in Production Mail revenue.
- Continued growth in Presort revenue.
Pitney Bowes Announces Third Quarter Results For 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts