- Grew organic loan production for the seventh consecutive quarter, resulting in growth in our strategic loan portfolio.
- Grew average non-interest bearing demand deposit balances 8.5% annualized, leading to growth in average transaction balances.
- Lowered the cost of deposits by 10 basis points.
- Added $14.8 million to accretable yield for the acquired loans accounted for under ASC 310-30 and took $3.7 million in impairments.
- Tangible book value per share of $19.30 before consideration of the excess accretable yield value of $0.56 per share.
- Non-performing loans improved to 1.94% of total loans at September 30, 2012 from 2.49% at June 30, 2012.
- Approximately $375 million in excess strategic capital (above 10% Tier 1 Leverage), which positions us for future growth opportunities.
- Completed the integration of our acquisitions to a single operating platform.
National Bank Holdings Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.