ON Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: ONNN)
For the third quarter of 2012, highlights include:
- Total revenues of $725.5 million
- GAAP gross margin of 32.8 percent
- Non-GAAP gross margin of 33.2 percent
- GAAP net income per fully diluted share of $0.03
- Non-GAAP net income per fully diluted share of $0.12
- Extended debt maturity of $99.9 million of 2.625% convertible senior subordinated notes from December 2013 to December 2016 via a notes exchange
- Repurchased 4.1 million shares of common stock
ON Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: ONNN) today announced that total revenues in the third quarter of 2012 were $725.5 million, down approximately three percent compared to the second quarter of 2012. During the third quarter of 2012, the company reported GAAP net income of $12.5 million, or $0.03 per fully diluted share. The third quarter 2012 GAAP net income was impacted by $41.0 million of special items. The complete special item details can be found in the attached schedules.
Third quarter 2012 non-GAAP net income was $53.5 million, or $0.12 per share on a fully diluted basis, compared to $65.0 million, or $0.14 per share on a fully diluted basis, for the second quarter of 2012. A reconciliation of these non-GAAP financial measures (and other non-GAAP measures used elsewhere in this release, such as non-GAAP gross margin and adjusted EBITDA) to the company's most directly comparable measures prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP are set forth in the attached schedules and on our website at http://www.onsemi.com.On a mix-adjusted basis, average selling prices for ON Semiconductor in the third quarter of 2012 were down approximately two percent when compared to the second quarter of 2012. Total company GAAP gross margin in the third quarter was 32.8 percent. Non-GAAP gross margin in the third quarter was 33.2 percent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV