USA Mobility, Inc. (Nasdaq: USMO), a leading provider of wireless messaging, mobile voice and data and unified communications solutions, today announced operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. In addition, the Company’s Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, payable on December 7, 2012 to stockholders of record on November 16, 2012.
Consolidated revenue for the third quarter was $55.1 million, compared to $56.0 million in the second quarter and $61.5 million in the third quarter of 2011. Revenue from the Company’s Wireless business (USA Mobility Wireless) was $41.4 million in the third quarter, compared to $42.8 million in the second quarter and $48.5 million in the third quarter of 2011. Third quarter revenue from the Software business (Amcom Software) was $13.7 million, compared to $13.2 million in the second quarter and $12.9 million in the year-earlier quarter.
Third quarter EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and accretion) totaled $17.8 million, or 32.2 percent of revenue, compared to $18.4 million, or 32.9 percent of revenue, in the second quarter and $21.3 million, or 34.6 percent of revenue, in the year-earlier quarter. Third quarter EBITDA included $16.3 million from Wireless and $1.5 million from Software, compared to $19.9 million and $1.3 million, respectively, in the third quarter of 2011. Excluding purchase accounting adjustments, EBITDA for the third quarter of 2011 would have been $22.8 million, or 36.2 percent of revenue.
Net income for the third quarter was $8.0 million, or $0.36 per fully diluted share, compared to $10.4 million, or $0.46 per fully diluted share, in the third quarter of 2011. Excluding purchase accounting adjustments, net income for the third quarter of 2011 would have been $11.6 million, or $0.51 per fully diluted share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV