Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) today announced operating results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012.
Funds From Operations (“FFO”)
FFO for the third quarter of 2012 totaled $0.93 per diluted share or $82.1 million, as compared to $0.77 per diluted share or $58.8 million for the same period in 2011.
FFO for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 totaled $2.65 per diluted share or $227.4 million, as compared to $1.89 per diluted share or $143.3 million for the same period in 2011. FFO for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 included a $2.1 million or $0.02 per diluted share charge related to the redemption of perpetual preferred operating partnership units. FFO for the nine months ended September 30, 2011 included: a $0.40 per diluted share impact related to a $29.8 million loss on discontinuation of a hedging relationship of an interest rate swap and $0.5 million write-off of unamortized loan costs related to the payoff of a term loan; a $4.7 million or $0.06 per diluted share gain on sale of undeveloped land; and a net $3.3 million or $0.04 per diluted share impact related to gain on sale of an available-for-sale investment.“We are pleased to report another strong quarter, with FFO per share growing 21% and same property net operating income rising 10.7%,” said Richard Campo, Camden’s Chairman & Chief Executive Officer. “Apartment fundamentals continue to be strong across our markets, allowing us to increase our 2012 earnings guidance for the third time this year.” Net Income Attributable to Common Shareholders (“EPS”) The Company reported EPS of $30.7 million or $0.35 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2012, as compared to $11.8 million or $0.16 per diluted share for the same period in 2011. EPS for the three months ended September 30, 2012 included a $2.9 million or $0.03 per diluted share impact related to the gain on sale of an unconsolidated joint venture property.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV