- Docomo launched the MEDIAS TAB UL N-08D Tablet by NEC, which is the first commercial implementation of Immersion's HD Reverb software. HD Reverb automatically enhances games, videos and music by monitoring audio output and creating complementary haptic effects in real time. The 7-inch tablet, which also includes Immersion's Integrator software, leverages next-generation HD Haptics technology using a high-fidelity piezo actuator combined with Immersion's TouchSense® 5000 software to deliver crisp, realistic and nuanced touch effects.
- Popular casual gaming developer Handy Games incorporated Immersion's haptics into six of their apps during the quarter, introducing tactile effects to their millions of Android users.
Conference Call Information
Immersion will host a conference call with company management on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific time (5:00 p.m. Eastern time) to discuss financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. To participate on the live call, analysts and investors should dial +1 877-941-2068 at least ten minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the call will be available until 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on November 8, 2012 by dialing +1 800-406-7325 and entering the passcode 4569142#. A live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available for 90 days within the investor relations section of Immersion’s corporate Web site at www.immersion.com.About Immersion ( www.immersion.com ) Founded in 1993, Immersion (NASDAQ: IMMR) is the leading innovator in haptic technology; the company's touch feedback solutions deliver a more compelling sense of the digital world. Using Immersion's high-fidelity haptic systems, partners can transform user experiences with unique and customizable touch feedback effects; excite the senses in games, videos and music; restore "mechanical" feel by providing intuitive and unmistakable confirmation; improve safety by overcoming distractions while driving or performing a medical procedure; and expand usability when audio and visual feedback are ineffective. Immersion's TouchSense technology provides haptics in mobile phone, automotive, gaming, medical and consumer electronics products from world-class companies. With over 1,200 issued or pending patents in the U.S. and other countries, Immersion helps bring the digital universe to life. Hear what we have to say at blog.immersion.com. Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures Immersion reports all financial information required in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), but it believes that evaluating its ongoing operating results may be difficult to understand if limited to reviewing only GAAP financial measures. Immersion discloses this non-GAAP information because it is useful in understanding the company’s performance as it excludes non-cash and other special charges that many investors feel may obscure the company’s true operating performance. Likewise, management uses these non-GAAP financial measures to manage and assess the profitability of its business. Investors are encouraged to review the related GAAP financial measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV