- Total revenue grew by 28% for the 2013 first quarter, when compared with the year-ago period, and revenue from recurring sources, including support services and electronic data interchange and business services grew by 36% year over year.
- Gross profit increased by 34% with gross margin improving by 262 basis points, to 54.4% for the first quarter from the prior-year period.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin was 8% for the 2013 first quarter, a 434-basis point improvement from the prior-year period. Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP measure that is described and reconciled to net income below and is not a substitute for the GAAP equivalent.
Greenway Reports Fiscal 2013 First-Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.