Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP) today announced that its 2013 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 in Miami, Florida at a location to be advised in the Company’s 2013 Proxy Statement.
Fresh Del Monte shareholders of record at the close of business on March 12, 2013 are entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting and vote their shares. In accordance with Fresh Del Monte’s security procedures, all shareholders attending the Annual General Meeting must present an acceptable form of photo identification and proof of share ownership as of the close of business on March 12, 2013.
About Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc.
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared food in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and countries formerly part of the Soviet Union. Fresh Del Monte markets its products worldwide under the Del Monte® brand, a symbol of product innovation, quality, freshness and reliability for more than 100 years.Note to the Editor: This release and other press releases are available on the Company’s web site, www.freshdelmonte.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV