- Record high total investment income of $23.9 million, an increase of 27.8%, in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $18.7 million for the third quarter of 2011.
- Increased NII during the quarter by 32.6% to approximately $11.4 million, as compared to $8.6 million in the third quarter of 2011. NII per share was $0.23, up 15.0%, on 48.8 million outstanding shares for the third quarter of 2012, compared to $0.20 per share on 43.1 million outstanding shares in the third quarter of 2011.
- Increased DNOI by approximately 31.6% to $12.5 million compared to $9.5 million in the third quarter of 2011. DNOI per share was $0.26, up 18.2%, on 48.8 million outstanding shares for the third quarter of 2012, compared to $0.22 per share on 43.1 million outstanding shares in the third quarter of 2011.
- Record high total investment assets increased 34.3% year over year to approximately $774.5 million as of September 30, 2012, compared to $ 576.5 million as of September 30, 2011.
- Originated approximately $136.4 million in total debt and equity commitments to new and existing portfolio companies.
- Funded approximately $91.4 million of debt and equity investments during the third quarter.
- Received approximately $38.4 million in principal repayments, including $7.8 million of early principal repayments and $30.6 million in scheduled principal payments.
- Ended the third quarter with approximately $261.8 million in available liquidity, including $107.1 million in cash, $24.7 million in available SBA borrowing capacity and $130.0 million in bank credit facility availability.
- Declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share payable on November 21, 2012, to shareholders of record as of November 14, 2012; the twenty-ninth consecutive dividend since inception bringing total dividends declared since inception to $7.64 per share.
Hercules Technology Growth Capital Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Declares A Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.24
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.