- Record high total investment income of $23.9 million, an increase of 27.8%, in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $18.7 million for the third quarter of 2011.
- Increased NII during the quarter by 32.6% to approximately $11.4 million, as compared to $8.6 million in the third quarter of 2011. NII per share was $0.23, up 15.0%, on 48.8 million outstanding shares for the third quarter of 2012, compared to $0.20 per share on 43.1 million outstanding shares in the third quarter of 2011.
- Increased DNOI by approximately 31.6% to $12.5 million compared to $9.5 million in the third quarter of 2011. DNOI per share was $0.26, up 18.2%, on 48.8 million outstanding shares for the third quarter of 2012, compared to $0.22 per share on 43.1 million outstanding shares in the third quarter of 2011.
- Record high total investment assets increased 34.3% year over year to approximately $774.5 million as of September 30, 2012, compared to $ 576.5 million as of September 30, 2011.
- Originated approximately $136.4 million in total debt and equity commitments to new and existing portfolio companies.
- Funded approximately $91.4 million of debt and equity investments during the third quarter.
- Received approximately $38.4 million in principal repayments, including $7.8 million of early principal repayments and $30.6 million in scheduled principal payments.
- Ended the third quarter with approximately $261.8 million in available liquidity, including $107.1 million in cash, $24.7 million in available SBA borrowing capacity and $130.0 million in bank credit facility availability.
- Declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share payable on November 21, 2012, to shareholders of record as of November 14, 2012; the twenty-ninth consecutive dividend since inception bringing total dividends declared since inception to $7.64 per share.
Hercules Technology Growth Capital Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Declares A Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.24
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.